Sunday, March 27, 2011

the blessed dead

Looked Down Upong With Scorn
We Work the Fields of the Masters
And Share Not the Bounty of the Black Earth

Destitute Servile Cast Out
Affording No Tomb
We Shall Be Buried
Unprepared in the Sand

We Shall Never Be The Blessed Dead

Scorned By Asar
Condemned at the Weighing of the Heart
We are Exiled from the Netherworld
Serpents fall Upon us Dragging us Away
Ammitt Who Teareth the Wicked to Pieces

Pale Shades of the UnBlessed Dead
None Shall Enter Without the Knowledge
Of the Magickal Formulas
Which is Given to Few to Possess

Not for Us to Sekhet Aaru
Our Souls Will be Cut to Pieces with Sharp Knives
Tortured Devoured
Consumed in Everlasting Flames

We Shall Never Be The Blesse
====================================================================
Otep - Thots
nothings changed,
the senates still corrupt,
& the emporer remains insane...
and everyday,
is a new strain of slaughter...
supply lines are less protected,
evil on all sides,

eye can smell the death on your flesh
-- creeping in...

trapped within the twisting fingers of fear,
and all eye see is ewe...
that face...
those eyes...
burning like leprosy...
eye can see u there...
poisoning the air,

prostituting Nationalism...

and eye want to attack,
to rip out your heart and lay your flat on your back,
and vomit a world of agony and truth,
into your throbbing illness of memory,

... and hate guides our way...
... .
eye long for the icy slap of a belt across my back,
for the acceptance of death and blind cave war,
the giving sleep of depression,
the sweet elucidation of savage, meaningless aggression,

chiseled in the meaty forearms of Mother Jupiter and his slave disciples,
in the harem tents - outside...
just beyond the edges - eye ride..
a cycloptic mare into the fires of imagination...
a river of plagues...

eye need something to remind me eye am still sinning,
that pain is important,
that wurdz matter,
that healing in possible,
that eye am not alone ... in this...
- guard the houses
- triple the watch
- maidens, dig up your sorcery
- sirens, sharpen your rocks

... ewe will eat my pain again,

whatever u need...
what... ever u need...

unite messiah
ME!!!!!!!!
=====================================================

Poruka od: New_Order Novembar 19, 2004, 06:02:26 am
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One

Is it getting better
Or do you feel the same
Will it make it easier on you
Now you got someone to blame
You say one love, one life
When it's one need in the night
It's one love
We get to share it
It leaves you baby
If you don't care for it

Did I disappoint you
Or leave a bad taste in your mouth
You act like you never had love
And you want me to go without
Well it's too late tonight
To drag the past out into the light
We're one but we're not the same
We get to carry each other, carry each other
One
===============================================================

Wait and Bleed

I've felt the hate rise up in me...
Kneel down and clear the stone of leaves...
I wander over where you can't see...
Inside my shell, I wait and bleed...
Goodbye!

I wipe it off on tile, the light is brighter this time
Everything is 3D blasphemy
My eyes are red and gold, the hair is standing straight up
This is not the way I pictured me
I can't control my shakes
How the hell did I get here?
Something about this, so very wrong...
I have to laugh out loud, I wish I didn't like this
Is it a dream or a memory?
Not I've felt the hate rise up in me...
Kneel down and clear the stone of leaves...
I wander over where you can't see...
Inside my shell, I wait and bleed...
Get outta my head cuz I don't need this
Why I didn't I see this?
I'm a victim - Manchurian candidate
I have sinned by just
Makin' my mind up and takin' your breath away
I've felt the hate rise up in me...
Kneel down and clear the stone of leaves...
I wander over where you can't see...
Inside my shell, I wait and bleed...
Goodbye!

You haven't learned a thing
I haven't changed a thing
My flesh was in my bones
The pain was always free
I've felt the hate rise up in me...
Kneel down and clear the stone of leaves...
I wander out where you can't see...
Inside my shell, I wait and bleed...
And it waits for you

No comments:

Post a Comment